I Might Be an Emotionless Robot
In denial or feeling hopeful? Are they that different?
- •When your car dies...But it's not the worst because you're a hermit who hates leaving the house.
- •When your cat might be sick...And you're equal parts intensely worried and also enjoying how chill and cuddly she is.
- •When you're low key unsure of who you really are...Existential crisis. But somehow feeling super chill about it ??
- •When your former job starts advertising for your former position...And it feels super weird but also liberating?
- •When you're piled down with work yet happen to be the laziest person alive... (Because it's more important to have an existential crisis)But you're still feeling super hopeful about the future. And that somehow you'll be able to rid yourself of all of the anxiety and fear of failure and do work you're actually proud of and succeed. (And stop using run on sentences)
- •When you kind of feel like you're moving backwards... But sometimes that's the best way to go. (And then you find this quote)"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive." (C.S. Lewis)