Lies Your Family Were Able to Convince You Were True.
Inspired by @evak ... But like... The opposite. Where the youngest children, at? 🙋🏼
- •I need to stop eating cheese. Because my appendix collects cheese in layers on the outside and slows down its function.
- •It's against the law to throw away peanut butter and pickle jars without thoroughly washing them out.For pickle jars, you couldn't throw them away until they no longer smelled like pickles.
- •Our mom was a competitive figure skater before she had me.(This lie was from my Mom)
- •That my mom wrote and sang "It's My Party (and I'll cry if I want to)" originally.(Another lie from my mom)
- •Ok this isn't my family but one of my roommates(who is like family) told me first year uni that she was the little girl pictured on this popcorn seasoning bottle and that the reason she had so much of it was because they gave her a lifetime supply. I literally just found out today(FOUR YEARS LATER) that it was all a lie. My world has been thrown.Sorry this doesn't really relate to what you were going for with this but I just found out like half an hour ago and really want to talk about it, I'm very rattledSuggested by @vmacies
- •My dad told me that "shake and shake the catsup bottle, none will come and then a lot'll" was his invention."Suggested by @cordeliane
- •That a massive, tarp-covered pile of dirt and concrete was a dinosaur unearthed at the local mall. Age: 8. Perpetrators: Mom and (younger) sister.Suggested by @roche
- •Until, like, last year I thought it was illegal to have the light on inside my car while driving at night. My parents are just rude and didn't want us messing with stuff.Suggested by @tawny