My First Kiss 👄
Because it's late and I can't sleep and I still have PTSD. Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I was 15? I think. He was a couple years older.
- •We were totally comfortable with bantering and hand holding... Yet, Casanova had never once put the moves on.
- •It was after the prom (which I was too young to qualify for, but I could be his date) and we were at a friend's house.
- •I could tell he was building this up to be a big romantic moment and it was going to bomb. I could feel it in my soul.
- •Around dawn, he led me outside to "watch the sunrise together".
- •So, we stood on the curb and stared at the suburban sprawl. We weren't touching or even looking at each other.
- •I couldn't handle the tension! As I turned to say "maybe we should go back inside" he rapidly approached my face.
- •My survival instincts kicked in and I ducked 😬. His confidence hit an all time low and I felt horrible.
- •So, I took matters into my own hands and leaned in.
- •I distinctly remember his lips feeling cold and slimy.And thinking - "is this what kissing is?! This is not as good as I thought it would be"
- •Then... He licks THE ENTIRE BOTTOM HALF OF MY FACE.Like so.
- •"Everyone is probably looking for us. Maybe we should go back inside." I said politely.
- •Every other encounter was very similar to the first.
- •After we broke up, I was a little traumatized to kiss again. It didn't seem fun.
- •But, I was incredibly wrong.
- •I've devoted my life to repairing my first kiss. 💋