Songs I Love (Without an Ounce of Irony)
I'll see myself out.
- •Africa (Toto)It's gonna take a lot to drag my away from this song.. 🤓
- •What Do You Mean? (Beibs)You're honestly a robot if you can't get down to this.
- •Cake By The Ocean (JOE JONAS or DNCE)Joe Jonas has followed me through so many phases of life. And I am HERE for DNCE.
- •Paranoid (Jonas Brothers)What's up, world. Please see above. Lifelong closeted Jonas Brothers fan.
- •(Everything I Do) I Do It For You (Bryan Adams)¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Hello (Lionel Richie)This is just a fantastic song and you can S my D if you disagree. 😾
- •Suddenly (Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard)I would love to drunkenly sob this karaoke duet with myself... BUT NO ONE EVER HAS IT. 😭
- •Mambo Number Five (Lou Bega)😬👀
- •Hero (Enrique Iglesias)LET ME BE YOUR HERO BAYBY. I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN. (Please see: drunken karaoke)
- •Stacy's Mom (Fountains of Wayne)¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this gif is the best I could do.
- •(You're) Having My Baby (Paul Anka)Guys... This is the creepiest song of all time. PLEASE look it up if you've never heard it. It's amazing. So I guess I do kind of love it ironically... But just find it please.