Things I'm Still Bitter About
Inspired by @mackenzieo
- •Losing to a first grader named CRAIG in my second grade spelling bee."FIRM... F-E-R-M.. Firm."
- •Being cast as Marta the 7 year old Von Trapp child in The Sound of Music. Despite being 16?!?!? Why, drama teacher, why?!I was taller than Liesel. 16, going on 7.
- •Babysitting for 8 hours and getting paid $8.At the age of 11.
- •That I didn't name my cat, Carol.Because yelling "DAMMIT CAROL!" when she knocks things over would be hilarious.
- •I didn't read Harry Potter as a child.I would've LOVED IT. I love it, as an adult. But baby me would've LOVED it.