When You're Trying to Nap, but Your Cat Is Too Busy Getting Romanced.
- •Tomcat is all like...She speaks. O, speak again, bright angel! For thou art As glorious to this night, being o'er my head, As is a wingèd messenger of heaven Unto the white, upturnèd, wondering eyes Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him When he bestrides the lazy-puffing clouds And sails upon the bosom of the air.... And shit.
- •And then Luna is all like...O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I’ll no longer be a Capulet.... And shit.
- •And then Tomcat is all like..Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?.... And shit.
- •And then Luna is all likeTis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What’s Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What’s in a name? That which we call a rose By any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name, which is no part of thee Take all myself..... And shit.
- •And then I'm all like...CAN YOU NOT, RIGHT NOW?!?!?
- •And then Luna's all like..I hear a noise inside. Dear love, goodbye—Just a minute, good Nurse!! Sweet Montague, be true. Stay here for a moment. I’ll come back.... And shit.
- •She's totally gonna sneak out and marry him tonight. 😒TEENS! Amiright?