Words I Say Too Often.
Take what I say... Take it down a couple notches on the drama meter... You will find my intent.
- •LikeLike... Even if I wanted to stop saying like... I'm like not sure if I could even stop.
- •Honestly1.) To be honest with you, you're the best. 2.) Honestly... I need a drink.
- •Essential (Essentially)1.) This apple is essential to my life, right now. 2.) you're essentially the most important thing that's happened today.
- •Slay Me.1.) to be honest... This taco is slaying me.
- •The Love Of My Life1.) Your dog is the love my life. 2.) Honestly, my bed is the love of my life. 3.) I met the love of my life today... He was in dog form.
- •Obsessed.1.) I'm obsessed with you. 2.) I'm obsessed with this taco. 3.) I'm obsessed with your house.
- •Right now. (Rn)1.) Honestly, I'm obsessed with you right now.
- •Bonus: referencing my soul.My soul is dying. This song slays my soul. Etc etc.