Words That Will Be Leaving My Vocabulary Immediately.
Because being passive is overrated. Thanks, therapy.
- •"I kind of feel like..."Nope. I DEFINITELY feel this way.
- •"I'm not sure..."Nope. I'm totally sure.
- •"I don't care."I do care. There's probably an opinion somewhere in there.
- •"I think I know where that is. I think it's off (this) street."I KNOW where it is. Why am I saying I think I do?
- •"I'm sorry.."When I'm not sorry.
- •"I hope I'm not coming off (this) way."It doesn't matter how I'm coming off. Because this is how I feel.
- •"It's really no big deal. You don't need to apologize."Nope. I would apologize to you. It's human decency for you to apologize to me.
- •This is the part of the list where I reference Chris Traeger. With GIF's, obviously.GIF Whore. 🙋🏼
- •Confidence is key. 🔑