My Travels in the Last Year
This is the most I've traveled in a single year and I kind of really love it.
- •New YorkI lived here.
- •Costa RicaAn actor's retreat called Blue Zone. Run by the incredible Alaine Alldaffer. This trip changed my life.
- •New YorkIt was winter. It was cold.
- •IrelandI booked this at 3am under the pretense of "You Only Live Once."
- •ScotlandVisiting my brother who was studying abroad in London. Met up in Glasgow. Saw a Stornoway concert. Broke some polish guy's door at an AirBNB by accident.
- •IrelandWent to Galway and experienced magic.
- •New YorkDuring this time I was Kickstarting for OREGONe with Former Fat Kids Society and generally looking to escape NYC for the summer.
- •OregonFilming OREGONe!
- •MaineWorking at Acting Manitou, an incredible summer camp.
- •New YorkRealized I wasn't loving living in NYC and I was always looking forward to my next trip. I decided to move.
- •BostonFirst time being back since graduating from Emerson.
- •New YorkJust a few more days before the move.
- •OregonI live here now (temporarily).
- •New YorkI move away and auditions beckon me back.
- •And back to Oregon in a week or so! Next (and more permanent) stop: LA!