MODEST SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE THE LIST APP
- •select who gets to see listslike the ability to send a list privately to somebody, or to only share it with a group of people.
- •collaborative listswhere you can invite collaborators and create lists with multiple authors maybe, a little different from the open list feature where anyone can make suggestions to preexisting lists
- •integration with other servicesim thinking spotify for playlists, Amazon/other websites for a wish/shopping list, ability to embed tweets/facebook statuses in lists
- •link shorteningso i can easily access things without taking up 200 characters
- •im going to keep adding to this as I use it, suggest any ideas u have !!
- •Post a picture without textSuggested by @gardengirlsam
- •Subcategories of lists (food, fashion, news, comedy, etc) and a discover pageso I can find specific info and accounts in a better way than just searching a word or phraseSuggested by @lilycigs
- •hashtags/tagsif not for social/discovery purposes, at least the ability to tag your own lists for categorizing/organizational purposes
- •Checkboxes as a list type option !!!!Suggested by @lilycigs