That are not really that far-fetched, honestly
- •My thumbs bending back too far and snapping right off my handWhen I was 14 I had a dream that my thumb snapped in half like a breadstick, and now I don't let anyone touch them. I can't risk it, okay?
- •Fainting near sharp objects, a cliff, or in the middle of a stampedeNOoooOoOO. No.
- •Walking through the forest and twigs getting jammed into my eyesI... I don't know where this one came from, but thinking about it makes me feel prickly and anxious.
- •Falling in love with a guy that doesn't take the instructions on pill bottles seriouslyThis makes me so mad and nervous when it's anyone doing this, so if I were to actually be in a relationship with someone who did this, I might have heart failure. And they wouldn't be able to help me because they would be so blasé about what medication to give me... Oh god.
- •Accidentally uttering a series of words that release demons or other malevolent entities into the atmosphere?????????? Maybe?????
- •Thinking you have a cold only to find out you actually are showing the early symptoms of becoming a zombieI won't lie - this is at least 70% why I get extremely anxious after someone sneezes near me, aside from it obviously just being gross. But what if I become a zombie and then my family has to kill me? That's so sad, you guys.
- •Getting imprisoned in a foreign countryObviously if you do your research and don't act like a prat you can avoid this, but STILL. Some places have obscure laws. One minute you're laughing at a particular frequency, the next you are trapped in a cement cage with 30 Americans. (Also someone sneaking drugs into your bag, holy shit.)
- •Making someone so angry that they decide to hunt you down and kill youOr witnessing a murder.