the year I...
- 1.stopped over-plucking my eyebrowsand found a really good brow filler. what a difference both things make. 🙌
- 2.survived a husband work trip with no outside help caring for the little ones🍷🍷🍷🍷
- 3.watched the sun rise and set on top of a mountain
- 4.asked for what I wanted at workand eventually got it 👍
- 5.survived my baby having surgerybarely. but oh, baby scrubs. cuteness overload.
- 6.got my first facial
- 7.took my son to his first movie theater
- 8.caught hand foot and mouth disease from my daughteramong the many illnesses she shared this year, this one beat out the awful stomach virus by a nose.
- 9.celebrated 12 years of marriagewith the guy I've loved since 1999. 😍
- 10.started to feel like I can really do this.this whole adult/parent of two/full time job thing, for the first time since my 4 year old was born. it's like I've been holding my breath for 4 years and I'm finally starting to exhale just a tiny bit.
- 11.cheers to 2016 and all that's to come! 🍾