the year I...
- •stopped over-plucking my eyebrowsand found a really good brow filler. what a difference both things make. 🙌
- •survived a husband work trip with no outside help caring for the little ones🍷🍷🍷🍷
- •watched the sun rise and set on top of a mountain
- •asked for what I wanted at workand eventually got it 👍
- •survived my baby having surgerybarely. but oh, baby scrubs. cuteness overload.
- •got my first facial
- •took my son to his first movie theater
- •caught hand foot and mouth disease from my daughteramong the many illnesses she shared this year, this one beat out the awful stomach virus by a nose.
- •celebrated 12 years of marriagewith the guy I've loved since 1999. 😍
- •started to feel like I can really do this.this whole adult/parent of two/full time job thing, for the first time since my 4 year old was born. it's like I've been holding my breath for 4 years and I'm finally starting to exhale just a tiny bit.
- •cheers to 2016 and all that's to come! 🍾