GOOD > BETTER > BEST
- •aisle seat > window seat > not flying at alllet me just not throttle through the heavens in a metal tube, ok?
- •movie based on book > movie > bookmovies based on books can be terrible but there are notable exceptions (e.g. fight club, atonement). movies in general are awesome, but find me an amazing book and I will gladly give up sleep and food to spend all my time with it.
- •20s > 30s > childhoodchildhood will always win for me, but being a parent and giving little babies their own (hopefully largely positive) childhood is a close second.
- •music > concerts > showsmusic in any form is welcome/required, but live music from a good artist is magic. give me my intimate shows.
- •fall > summer > springproof that kids change you: winter was my favorite season for 29 years. then I had a baby and realized winter now equaled a seemingly constant cycle of illness and now I am all about the 🌴 and 🍹 (pretending that's a margarita). also, chubby baby legs in rompers win always.
- •Halloween > Christmas > Easterthis is another ranking majorly influenced by having kids. I freaking love Easter now; it is Christmas light where I just have to fill a basket and not a whole damn tree base. honestly though I love all these holidays.
- •seafood > crab cakes > steamed crabsI live in Maryland and have ridiculously high crab standards. there is nothing better than a crab house on the MD or DE shore eating freshly steamed crabs. 🦀😍
- •toasted graham latte > pumpkin spice latte > gingerbread latteain't nothin wrong with some Starbucks seasonal offerings.
- •bread > cheese > bread with cheese🍞🧀👍