one particular childhood taste 😬
- •confession time. this is weird to admit, but...
- •ground beef.raw, ya'll. 🙊
- •we wouldn't eat a whole pound, but my dad would give us each a couple bites. we'd dip it in salt and pepper and eat it, then cook the rest.
- •my parents would never allow this with run-of-the-mill grocery store ground beef. only freshly-ground from an amazing neighborhood deli.that makes it better, right?
- •so it's weird, but true; and though I no longer do this and am freaked out by the fact that in my childhood it seemed completely normal, I still think of it every time I open a pack of ground beef.