THINGS I FOUND CLEANING OUT THE DIAPER BAG
I think it is safe to say the bag was a wee bit overdue for a purge.
- •chick-fil-a order from approximately 2 years ago scribbled on a post-itemphasizes need for a cookies and cream shake.
- •10 half-broken pairs of toddler sunglasses
- •target coupon that expired last year
- •2 pounds of crumbs
- •diapers that no longer fit my kid
- •burp cloth with questionable stains
- •emergency tampon for mama
- •giant coupon, also expired
- •first aid kitthankfully never opened, though I know the day I kick it out of the bag is the day I will need it.
- •wipes container with dry AF wipes
- •bags of opened, rejected snacks.kids can be so damn picky.
- •sunscreenexpired, naturally
- •Purell bottleessentially empty