WHAT I ATTEMPTED TO FEED MY 4-YEAR-OLD FOR DINNER
- •fish sticksstaple protein; one of the only ones he'll eat without me hiding it in something else.
- •cheesy rice with chopped broccolisometimes he picks out the broccoli, but at least a bit makes it in his tummy and assuages my mom guilt.
- •but then I got ambitious.borderline reckless.
- •my kid has always refused to eat peas or corn.but the veggie side to this meal, for the adults at least, was a sweet potato, corn and pea mix.
- •but tonight, I went for it.dreaming big here, folks.
- •you likely know how this story ends.🚫🌽😕
- •maybe next time!you just never know with those small humans.