WHAT'S SITTING ON MY FACE
(Inspired by @shanaz) background: pale as a ghost, oily, prone to break outs when I try something new, 34 years old. product junkie. love to mix in a few expensive-ish gems with cheaper things.
- •morning cleansermy old faithful. I started using this about 15 years ago and it will be hard to ever part with. not pictured: night cleanser is purity made simple by philosophy. awesome at make-up removal. just ran out so no photo.
- •scrubyou'll see I'm a bit of an origins product whore. the smell of this is so refreshing I feel like it wakes up my whole face.
- •tonerI just started using this one and it's okay so far, but I think I prefer the zero oil toner by origins.
- •retinolthanks @dena for enlightening me to the fact that I need this in my life. I'm using it every other night while my skin adjusts.
- •serumlove the origins original skin product line.
- •moisturizersaveeno ultra calming with spf for day, and then I rotate night moisturizers. usually it's neutrogena naturals on a regular cleanse night, origins a perfect world after a scrub, and shout-out to @dena again for introducing me to this garnier gem, which I use on my retinol nights.
- •extra moisture boostwhen needed I'll mix a drop in with my regular moisturizer.
- •eye creamorigins ginzing in the morning to help with puffiness and origins starting over at night.
- •masksonce a week I'll do one of these or a sheet mask. this is a sample of the origins original skin, which I loved and am definitely purchasing. their out of trouble mask is great if I feel a break-out coming on.
- •resultsselfies break me out in hives, but I guess I gotta show you my face after all of this product talk. 😬
- •those are the highlights! now a question: I need a good moisturizer with SPF suggestion.I'd like something higher than my current SPF15 that doesn't smell terrible or feel greasy/cause break-outs. let me know if there is one you love! ❤️