YO GABBA GABBA CHARACTERS, RANKED
DJ Lance Rock is excluded; this is only Gabbaland residents--not guys freaking out on acid and playing God with little creatures he carries around in a suitcase.
- •gooblegooble is sadness personified. I have a theory that he used to be red and covered in bumps like muno, but he displeased DJ Lance one day and paid the price.
- •toodeeshe likes to have fun. toodee has the most annoying voice and admits to being not the brightest bulb when she tells foofa how much she sucks at puzzles and stuff. she's like the sporty spice of Gabbaland...but with fangs. what does toodee do with those fangs, one wonders?
- •plexa magic robot. plex is cute, but he's more like a teacher than an actual character and no, I don't really want to learn, thanks.
- •brobeethe little green one. he is like the helpless little brother of the gabba crew. he flaps his useless arms around and even breaks out a special frowny face for all his pouting. he was my son's favorite though, so I still love you, green dude.
- •foofashe's pink and happy. yep, that sums it up. foofa is the smarts of the gang. she sucks at sports but can kick the ass out of a maze. she loves animals and flowers and I'd bet she's a vegetarian but not in a I'm-better-than-you obnoxious way. she scores big for that positive attitude.
- •munohe's tall and friendly. muno is a friend to animals and loves babies and yes, may resemble a sex toy, but you can't hold that against him. okay I'm going to be honest; muno wins because my baby girl loves him and sleeps snuggled up to him at night and likes to teethe on his one creepy eye. but he seems like a good guy and I bet if you lived in Gabbaland, your parents would breathe a sigh of relief if you brought him home.