Books I Have Read More Than Once
Alphabetical, based mostly on my Goodreads
- 1.1984 by George Orwell
- 2.A Coal Miner's Bride by Susan Campbell BartolettiI've read a lot of Dear America books multiple times, but this is generally my favorite. When I was young, it was the story. Now that I'm older, it's also because my ancestors fled Poland around the same time for around the same reasons.
- 3.The Book of MormonCanNOT recommend it highly enough.
- 4.Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson LevineMy all-time favorite. I've read this maybe a dozen times.
- 5.Fahrenheit 451 by Ray BradburyMaybe one of the best books I was ever required to read in public school.
- 6.The Great Gatsby by F. Scott FitzgeraldFitzgerald is one of my very favorite writers. For someone who lived such a loud life, his writing is so quiet and bright.
- 7.I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen ColbertMy first audiobook. Beginning of a beautiful habit.
- 8.Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David LevithanNever thought I would love a book with nun burlesque as much as I do.
- 9.The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson LevineShe writes the best fairy tales!