BIG WORDS I WANT TO CASUALLY DROP INTO MORE CONVERSATIONS
Requested by @Boogie ☺
- •GuttersnipeI don't know that I consider it a big word as much as an old fashioned. If I lived in Dickensian England, I'd use it all the freaking time. But I don't. I live in Kansas.
- •PerfidiousInfinitely better than shady.
- •CacchinateBecause I cackle more than I just lol.
- •FlibbertigibbetI actually use this to describe my daughter. It always makes me smile.
- •SlubberdegullionPretty much the opposite of ^ What. A. Great. Word.
- •And of course... SesquipedalianCan you even have a big word list and not include this?