How I Know I Need A Nap
Still recovering from a nasty sinus infection that has waylaid me the last couple of days. I apparently revert back to the emotional stability of a toddler.
- •I re-typed a sentence 4 times in a work email, each time misspelling a different word.I re-typed this one 3 times...
- •I couldn't figure out how to make a very basic table to use as a temperature log.It would not compute. That's when I realized it was time to go home.
- •It took me just a few milliseconds longer than it should have to remember how to turn off my windshield wipers.I turned on my blinker... Twice.
- •I got irrationally angry that the laundry was talking longer to dry than it should.I mean. I didn't Hulk out and tear the dryer door off or anything. Just internal "Aaaaarrrggghhhhh!!!"
- •I got cry-ish that there were so many dishes and nobody had loaded the dishwasher.In a household with 3 teenagers, dirty dishes are a daily occurrence. There's no crying in dishwashing!
- •I giggled much harder and longer over a stupid Tumblr post than I should have.It's mildly amusing. At best. Did not warrant giggling for a solid minute.