How to woo me
- •Make me laugh.I cannot stress the importance of this enough. Making me giggle automatically makes you at least twice as attractive.
- •Be passionate about something.I've found that it doesn't matter so much what it is you're passionate about. Even if it's not something I'm into, I love that you know what you love.
- •Cook for me.Even if all you can make is a grilled cheese, I will be completely charmed if you make it for me.
- •Hold my hand.It's old fashioned, I know, but if we're strolling down the street or sitting in a movie theater, I will adore it if you just take my hand.
- •Play music for meSend me a song that reminds you of me, or better yet, make me a playlist. Even if we don't share the same taste in music, knowing that it made you think of me will make it special.
- •Tease me.I grew up in a family in which teasing conveyed affection. The more I tease you, the more I like you, and I love it when you can give it right back.
- •Don't let me hide.I've got some issues from a past relationship that I'm still working through, and trusting that someone will want to hear what I need is one of them. You'll know I'm getting scared when I start getting quiet. Tell me it's ok to say what I need. Tell me that you'll listen. Tell me that it's safe. And be patient while I gather my courage.
- •Kiss me.Just... Yeah....