MUGS OF THE WEEK
I've noticed that while we have a whole cabinet full of mugs in our office, we all use exactly the same ones every day. I don't know how it started. But this week, I'M BRANCHING OUT! That's right - a new mug every goddamn day. And you get to come along for the journey! WHEEEEEEE!!!
- •Monday's MugMy regular mug. Nice heft, not too small but not too big. Black like my soul and attitude about being at work most days.
- •Tuesday's MugFancy font AND biblical quotes. Mmmmmm.... this coffee tastes like blasphemy.
- •Wednesday's MugHomemade pottery! Will I get lead poisoning? Who knows!! Life is such an adventure!
- •Thursday's MugTall and blonde - just my type. Although I do not enjoy having to fish my spoon out of the mug. (Sidenote: a coworker noticed that I'm using different mugs. I just gave her my best Cheshire Cat smile and faded away into my office.)
- •Friday's MugThis mug is to remind me why I'm here every day. And to remind me that those soulless fucking Washington bureaucrats will not win. Because I won't let them.