Phrases people have pointed out I use repeatedly, often in the context of saying "I knew it was you because I heard someone say..."
- •"Oh for the love of Pete!!"Probably my go-to non-curse. My dad used to say it, so must have picked it up from him. Said when I can't say 👇
- •"Oh for fuck's sake!!"For fuckssake...? For...fucks sake...? Anyway. Yeah. I say this multiple times a day.
- •"God bless it!!!"Said usually through gritted teeth. Employed in moments where "goddammit" would be frowned upon. Again, came from my father.
- •"Oh sweetpea..."Apparently my go-to comfort pet name for my loved ones.
- •"6 of one, half dozen the other"My children have informed me, after using this phrase themselves, that everyone thinks this is a weird way to say "they're the same thing".
- •"Full of piss and vinegar"
- •"Feeling fat & sassy"My future son-in-law laughed hysterically the first time he heard me say them and has been annoying my daughter ever since finding way to incorporate them into his every day speech.
- •"You're ridiculous"This is a compliment.