MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS
Geez @veshecco. How to narrow this down...
- •"At Last" - Etta JamesIconic.
- •"I Believe (When I Fall In Love)" - Stevie WonderI've always loved this song, but High Fidelity sealed the deal as a favorite.
- •"Walking on Sunshine" - Katrina and the WavesPerfectly captures what it's like to be giddily smitten with someone.
- •"The Luckiest" - Ben FoldsWhen you meet that person who you feel like you would have known anytime, anywhere.
- •"I Will Follow You Into The Dark" - Death Cab For CutieYes, it's dark, but that's love, too.
- •"Longing For The Day" - Frank TurnerFor the friend you know you're in love with. Ugh.
- •"Like Real People Do" - HozierRecognizing that everyone has their shit. Grown love.
- •"She" - Elvis CostelloOld school swooniness.
- •"Question" - Old 97'sNot gonna lie, I may harbor a secret wish that someone would propose to me one day by singing this to me.
- •"God Only Knows" - The Beach BoysSomeone once said this was the song that reminded them most of me.
- •"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" - The SmithsWhat can I say, I love a good dark love song.
- •"Trapeze Swinger" - Iron & WineBittersweetness.
- •"Real Love" - Regina Spektor cover of John Lennon"Seems like all I really was doing Was waiting for you"
- •"Never Let Me Go" - Florence and the MachineWhen it's just inevitable.