My Top 5 Favorite Books
In honor of National Book Lover's Day. These are my top 5 today. Tomorrow... there could be some changes. Too many books to choose from!!
- •I mean. Do I need to say anything about this?
- •I've read this an embarrassing amount of times. It is a gorgeous gumdrop of a story, meant to be taken in one bite.
- •This reminds me of home, quite literally now, as I live near where the story is set, but also because I grew up on an apple orchard and understand that connection to and love of the land.
- •I like his spare writing style. Nothing superfluous, straight to the heart.
- •The retelling of the myth of Cupid and Psyche. Complex and fascinating.