📸 Screenshots on My Camera Roll, Explained
- •Snap of our cat Amphitryon (aka Amphers) that my daughter sent me.
- •I mean...That's a good pun right there.
- •One of those stupid FB profile analyzers. I didn't post this but sent the pic to a friend. Dan? That's my ex husband and although we aren't FB friends, this app doesn't seem to know that. It amused me.
- •These are pics of my daughter's dog, Miss Vella, just after she was rescued 2 years ago.
- •(Just so you know she's all better now, here is Miss Vella today. 💛)
- •Because I was getting a haircut.
- •Sharing my music for the day on IG.
- •Another FB profile analyzer that everyone was doing. Mine was the only one that was all food. Not sure what they're trying to say about my FB posts...
- •My friend posted this from an emergency response drill she was doing for the hospital. Her suit malfunctioned. I could not stop giggling at this pic.