- •These are a few of the tchotches in my office. They grace the top of the ugly beige metal bookcase in the corner of my office. Each one has a special memory.
- •The two portraits in the back were made by my two youngest kiddos when they were in fifth grade which is when I started working in my position.
- •The golden heart figure on the left was given to me as a good luck/congratulatory gift from my former coworker and friend when I became the director. She recently died from cancer, so it's even more special to me.
- •The St. Petersburg Cathedral ceramic dish and the carved wooden egg were from my older sister who lived in Moscow for a few years. I have lots of Russian tchotches.
- •The fish was made by my middle daughter in 7th grade. She thinks it is ugly and hates that I have it on display. I love it, because she's never been an artsy kid, so this is one of the few pieces of artwork that actually made it home.
- •The script is the first play I did for the community theater after not having been onstage in years. It was so much fun!! Helped me remember who I am.
- •The copper gelatin mold is part of a small collection I have that hangs on my office wall behind my desk. This one keeps falling down. I gave up trying to fix it.
- •The cross-stitch is a big labor of love (literally) by my mother that she worked on for months for my 40th birthday. She said this quote has always made her think of me. ❤
- •I have no idea where the carved wooden block is from or why I put it there. 😀