Thoughts from the break room...
Summer job. In retail. Ugh.
- •Oh god. So many people on break at the same time as me.
- •Why is there another smaller room off the main break room? What's it for? Are we allowed to go in there? Hmmm...
- •Definitely an earbuds in day.
- •Goddammit. The left earbud isn't working.
- •Music? Or Podcast? Podcast. Revionist History. Noise pleasantly blocked. Well... On the right side anyway.
- •My phone's gonna die if I listen to podcasts all break... But I can avoid conversation if I stay on my phone... Worth it.
- •Why is nobody answering my texts??? Don't they know I'm BORED??? Assholes.
- •Am I chewing too loudly? I can't ever tell with my earbuds in. It always feels like I am.
- •I haven't listened to this podcast at all. They were talking about paintings and royalty and now some Australian lady is yelling. I feel like I missed crucial information.
- •How did the people here find me so fast on Facebook??? Dammit. How long can I ignore their friend requests before it's rude?
- •It's been an hour already?! Uuuuuugggghhhhh.