What I'm Doing At The Moment
- •I'm curled in my favorite chair in my living room watching the Real Housewives of New York Reunion Part 1 and trying to relax.
- •I just got home from my last shift at my second job, a job that I hated with every fiber of my being. It was a job at the deli in my local grocery where I mostly fried chicken, so I kinda stink, but I'm too lazy to get up and shower right now.
- •My right elbow is throbbing because I hyperextended it a few weeks ago when I started to drop a case of chicken, so I'm debating if I should take some Aleve or some ibuprofen.
- •Amphers the giant Maine Coon is suffocating me with snuggles and headbutts. He is a slut for attention when I get home from work.
- •I'm trying to decide if I want to start tonight on the request I got forever ago from @veshecco and that I've been mentally listing ever since or save it until tomorrow.
- •I'm saving it until tomorrow. ☺
- •I'm weighing the likelihood that I'll get laid if I hop in the shower and go to bed now...