WHAT I WANT TO EAT WHEN I GET SNOWED IN
- 1.Poached eggs on toast with a side of hash browns and bacon. (Sidenote: this initially autocorrected to "hag" browns. Still giggling.)I mostly hate eggs by themselves, but I loooooove poached eggs. Childhood favorite. And you can NEVER go wrong with potatoes and bacon.
- 2.Dark Roast Coffee & Gingerbread Coffee CreamerGod help you if you're snowed in with me and we run out of coffee. The gingerbread creamer is negotiable, but since this is my dream list, it's my top pick. (And can I just say that it is a travesty that this flavor is overshadowed by that trashy pumpkin spice and is not available year-round. 😦)
- 3.Ranch Bacon Cheese Dip and Wavy LaysWith LOTS of bacon bits and extra sharp cheddar cheese. (Are you seeing a theme here?) And it is a must that the chips specifically be Wavy Lays. Perfect dipping thickness, sturdy enough to stand up to the dip, and just the right amount of salt.
- 4.Orville Redenbacher Homestyle Popcorn + Orville Redenbacher Butter Flavored Oil + Milk DudsTo simulate the perfect movie theater food, which will go perfectly with all the Netflix I will be binge watching.
- 5.My Potato SoupWith LOTS of bacon bits and extra sharp cheddar on it. Potatoes + bacon + cheese = Brook's culinary heaven. Obviously. 😍