Why this week has not been my favorite
- •I had to quit my summer job earlier than expected because the upper management at that place are all idiots.And I know it left my coworkers in a lurch, which makes me feel bad. But I can't fuck up my real job.
- •I'm dealing with a lot of stressful stuff at my other job that is time sensitive.I work in a school setting. The month before we start is always fraught with panic and unexpected calamities.
- •I broke my phone and had to get a new one and spend money I wasn't expecting to spend.I am due for an upgrade in October. So infuriating to get a new one now.
- •My daughter broke her phone, and I have to replace it, too.Before I get jumped on about how spoiled kids are these days, she is 14 so she doesn't have a real job yet, but she does tons around the house. We don't have a house phone, I work a lot, and it makes it much easier to keep tabs on everyone. She is not spoiled in the least. And it was an honest accident when it broke, not messing around.
- •My car got smashed.My 16 year old daughter was driving home from work and a woman ran a yield sign and hit our car. Thankfully, my daughter was fine, the car is driveable short distances until we can get it fixed, and the other driver had insurance.
- •I was taking out the trash this morning and the bag containing used cat litter brokeIt did wait to break until I was on our porch. Which is something.
- •It is only Wednesday.