Affirmations of Love as Told by Millennials
- •I deleted Tinder.
- •I'm willing to give up sleeping diagonally.
- •Let's watch every single episode of Archer together.
- •You can use my HBO GO password.
- •I don't care what temperature we sleep in!Suggested by @sophia
- •I'll sleep at your place in Silverlake even though I live in Venice. (Or Brooklyn/upper east side for you New Yorkers)Suggested by @mandi
- •I'll sleep at your place in the Outer Richmond even though I live in the Mission.(the SF version of @mandi 's)
- •I'll sleep in the wet side of the bed.Actually this is a non-generational declaration of love.Suggested by @eatthelove