Convenient Services I Have No Shame in Using
- •InstacartGroceries and more delivered to your door. (Not their official tagline) $4 delivery fee to not have to find parking at the Noe Valley Whole Foods and I'm not sidetracked with an extra $30 in impulse items as I often do if I were to actually go to the store 🙌
- •Uber/Lyft/SidecarI use them all, all the time. Most likely will be the reason I will never have a retirable 401k.
- •OrderAheadIt's exactly what the name says. Order to-go food ahead of time, pay online and skip the long lines. I use it multiple times a week to avoid designer-salad lines at Sprout in downtown Palo Alto for no fuss weekday work lunches.
- •MuncheryChef created cooked meals delivered. TBH though I mostly use them for their almost milk because it's the most perfect date-sweetened almond milk in the entire city 💯
- •Seamless/GrubHub/FlucMore food delivery services for the lazys/I'm so hungover I'll either starve or order a La Taqueria burrito from my phone to be delivered to the door. If only they could bring it straight to my bed...
- •PostmatesBasically the all inclusive of delivery of anything. I once had crutches from Walgreens delivered to my house for an injured friend.
- •Amazon Prime LockersThese just started popping up, but I feel like they are going to be huge. http://amzn.to/1c1YWWOSuggested by @videodrew