Easy Bay Area Day And/or Weekend Trips, Esp Great for Summer
Tbh these are great all times of the year, but some hot sun and a cool breeze can only make them THAT much better.
- •PescaderoGoats, goat cheese, artichoke bread, wine, fresh berries, beach, Duarte's Tavern. I would basically do this every single weekend the sun was out if it was acceptable.
- •Tomales BayHwy 1, oysters, good views and even better friends to join
- •Hike Mt. TamThis never gets old. Start at Stinson Beach and do a loop into the Redwoods. Finish the day off at Parkside Cafe.
- •Spirits Alley/ Faction Brewing in AlamedaSpirits, brews and wineries all on one street with a sweet view back onto the SF skyline
- •Alice's Restaurant in WoodsideEspecially for the motorcycle/vintage & sports car/cyclist enthusiasts. Even if you're none of those it's a gorgeous drive through the trees and windy roads through open space preserves.
- •Ferry to SausalitoRent bikes, take a hike, then watch the sunset over SF with cocktails at Bar Bocce
- •Ferry to TiburonSit on the deck at Sam's, soak up the sun and drink a Bloody Mary. Or three.
- •Beach day in Santa CruzBecause the town is super chill and the beaches are warmer
- •Camping in Mendocino
- •Healdsburg for wine tasting and a beginner fly fishing trip.I may or may not be able to take care of both of those things personally.Suggested by @lucas