Phone Contact Names for Tinder Dates
Making this list was almost as satisfying as deleting the app. I rarely knew their last names and the ones I made up seemed more entertaining anyways
- •Monet FrenchKissHe had on a button up that looked like Monet paint splotches (it was hideous) I was out with friends when we first met and when I found out he was French, the 4 gin/tonics in me said to him: "Oh France eh, can you show me how to French Kiss?" ...it worked. Still on the fence if I'm proud or ashamed
- •Banker TPR3Investment banker who had the most pretentious name that I could only manage to save his initials without gagging. 3 = "the 3rd"
- •Dan DairyWisconsin6'3" Silicon Valley biotech scientist who was raised on a dairy farm
- •Alex OuzoHe was from Greece and he introduced me to ouzo. He was v into his cats. And shots of ouzo.
- •Evan PostmatesI used the "FirstName PlaceOfWork" description often
- •Peter StripesHe wore a black and white striped shirt to our first date...his shirt was more interesting than the entire evening.
- •Tinder TylerI had zero other Tyler's in my phone but I just liked the alliteration
- •Totem pole KeithNot a sexual reference. The Monday morning after our first date I received a LENGTHY paragraph text labeled "active totem pole" with a list of 5 woman in his cue for the upcoming week...each complete with descriptions (ie: Kelsey TRX, Hawaiian white girl surfer/yoga Caitlin) and stage rankings (early stage, new qualifying leads). Seconds later I received: "Wrong message :)" To this day it's at the top of my list of accidental texts and a top memory from online dating
- •Paul IsOldEnoughToBeYourDadTo his credit - he was very good looking and I didn't learn his age until multiple dates in.
- •WASPY BrianHe was from some exclusive neighborhood in Pennsylvania, the son of a lawyer, had multiple race cars. I dated him for the nice bottles of wine and his dog, Hunter.