The Minimalistic Guide to Healthy Skin➕
I have no data or proof for these things except that they work for me. Hopefully I'll still be getting carded until I'm 64. Open to suggestions!
- •Raw honey face masksI swear by these! Smear raw unfiltered creamy honey on your face and let sit on your skin for 5-25 minutes. Rinse with warm water and repeat whenever the hell you feel like it! (try this for 5 minutes first if you have sensitive skin)
- •Jajoba oilThis + cotton ball is the best mascara/eyeliner/makeup remover. I know it sounds counterintuitive to put oil on your face if you have acne or oily skin, but it actually works to extract impurities from your skin! And it contains lots of great vitamins and minerals!
- •Wash your face every nightDef guilty for not always doing this and I wake up every time worrying I just got a new pimple or wrinkle.
- •Drink water!So much water! All of the water! All day long!
- •ExfoliateNot too much. But at least once a week
- •Coconut oilEverywhere! Face, legs, back, front, elbows, ankles.
- •Eat nutritious food!What you eat directly affects complexion and skin elasticity #science