Notes I wrote while drunk that sober me found in the morning
I've gone out many times and drank a little more than I should have (I'm sure I'm not the only one) and have left interesting notes that I found in the morning.
- •Avoid LJA cute guy I wanted to talk to but he was major trouble. Drunk me wrote a note in my phone to remind me an hour later. I must have listened because I heard nothing from LJ.
- •Tequila in the top left cabinetI hid it from everyone else and wanted to remind myself where I put it for the next party lol.
- •The address, zip code, name, and other credentials on my fake IDI planned to memorize the info incase the bouncer quizzed me (which he didn't.)
- •Pick up AdvilI was hungover so this note was not appreciated. I needed Advil, I didn't want to pick it up.
- •A glass of "water"This wasn't a note but I thought maybe drunk me was smart and poured hungover me a nice glass of water. NOPE. I took a gulp of straight vodka
- •Apologize to ClaireThis was not a good note to read....I didn't want to know what happened but I called Claire and found out I tried to run away the night before and didn't want to get in the car home....
- •"Screw him he didn't"Half typed out text to a friend and I'm not sure who it was about. I'm still curious.