My Favorite Things About Full House
As we approach the Fuller House premiere, I feel the need to reflect on what my favorite parts of Full House are. Even though nobody asked me to.
- 1.Season 4DJ started getting more interesting problems, Stephanie had her best storylines, and Michelle was getting more lines but she still couldn't really talk so it was just cute. I just really like the sisters in this season. (Also season 5)
- 2.When Becky tells Jesse she's pregnant"Thanks for making me be a daddy." "Thanks for making me a mommy."
- 3.Danny's talks with Michelle in the middle seasonsHe always starts babbling or says something that goes right over her head and she looks at him like he's nuts and the acting is just so adorable on both ends.
- 4.Kimmy witnessing Tanner household anticsFor example, when they're sitting at the kitchen table, and Joey and Danny are talking to Michelle's invisible friend and Danny "shakes his hand" and says he has a strong grip and Kimmy goes "speaking of grips, you boys better get one."
- 5.The joke at the end of the talkThe heartfelt music plays, we all learn a valuable lesson, and then someone says something funny to break the moment and move on. I don't know I just always liked that part.
- 6.Becky being an aunt to the girlsSometimes I just get so bummed that they grew up without a mom, and Becky came in and was so perfect for them. Even after the twins were born, she still was around to support them and help them deal with stuff.
- 7.Episodes with inner monologueWhen Rusty writes the love letter and everyone has their own idea of what it means. When DJ gets her sisters to lie for her and she's thinking about how she's getting away with it. Sometimes their thoughts are funnier than their actual lines.
- 8.Joey's relationship with the girlsHe just cares about them so much. He isn't related by blood but they're his best friend's daughters so he loves them. I like when he acts like a little kid with them (getting excited for Saturday morning cartoons, agreeing that the homemade lemonade needs more sugar, etc.) and also when he helps solve a problem. I've found he's funnier when he isn't trying to be a comedian, but rather just being their friend.
- 9.When they all go to the girls' eventsI like that even though they lost a parent, they still always had people sitting in the audience for them. See, I told you I get emotional about their mom. Anyways, someone always had a camera and they always got a standing ovation from their little group. No matter what.
- 10.The cold opensI like seeing this family that I care way too much about just hanging out. No problems, no dramatic solutions, just living together. It warms my heart!