REASONS I'M A GRANDMA 👵🏼
Took a quiz- 66% grandma. I adore my grandma so I really see all these things as huge positives. Anything to get me to Shirley level.
- •Bed timeI need to be well rested, so going to bed before 10 (sometimes even 9) is where it's at. 😴💤
- •Rice bagIf you don't heat up a fabric sack of rice or beans and keep it under your blankets at night, you're winter sleeping so wrong.
- •Tea collection ☕️Many of these were actually given to me by my real life grandma, so you know it's legit.
- •KnittingAdmittedly, I have been working on the same scarf for over a year.. Grandma fail 😕
- •Coupon collectionI get random coupons in the mail now and it's awesome. If I had the time and energy I would not hesitate to be an extreme couponer.
- •Hard candy 🍬I have a dish of them in my apartment and recently discovered that it's a great idea to also keep them in my purse! Now I can share them with friends at the pictures or at church.
- •StyleI'm always attracted to gigantic sweaters and odd patterns. My mom hates this and thinks I dress like a grandma. I say thank you.
- •PreparednessAlways bring all of the things you could ever need on an outing. Stay tuned for a potential future list of what I feel those things are.