Activities You Can Do to Beat That Winter Break Slump
I have been known to be lazy, especially over long breaks from school, such as the two week holiday break we have right now. These are things I do to get out of the house and stay active.
- •Snowboarding/skiingIf you don't know how, it is worth learning. It is so much fun!
- •ShoppingJust walking around can be better than staying in bed all day. Plus, you can "treat yo self" with some new clothes or other tangible items you like!
- •DrivingYou aren't really moving around much yourself, but a change in scenery is always a good option.
- •ArtWhether it is drawing, painting, or some other type of art, creating something yourself is a great idea. It allows you to be creative and keeps your mind moving.
- •CookingYou can create new dishes and recipes. With all the time you may have, you are able to experiment with ingredients and be creative!