Keys to a Comfy, "I Don't Care How I Look Anymore" Outfit🔑
I refer to these tips everyday, usually because I don't have important places to go.
- •First, you will need a comfy, preferably oversized t-shirt.Be warned: once you start wearing over sized shirts, you can never truly go back.
- •To go with the shirt, you can wear leggings, yoga pants, or Nike shorts.Whichever is most comfortable.
- •To add to the ensemble, you will need a stretched out cardigan.Make sure it isn't itchy.
- •If the cardigan has a hole in it, don't fret, because this shows people that you have truly given up caring.
- •Now to top off this outfit, wear some shoes that are easy to walk in. I usually wear my handy Chacos.And if it is 70 degrees where you live, Chacos work perfectly.
- •If you are blind like me, wear glasses. I often wear my glasses instead of contacts, because I don't feel like taking the five minutes to put them in.Sorry I'm a bit lazy.
- •Now with the hair, do whatever is easiest. You can often find mine in a ponytail or some sort of bun.Either works.
- •That is it! You can wear this outfit almost anywhere. I say almost because I don't advise anyone to wear this to a funeral, or classy event of some kind.I wear this look to school, to eat, or to hangout with friends.