My Favorite Youtubers
I would recommend these people to anyone who is looking for positivity and comedy!
- •Tyler Oakley: https://www.youtube.com/user/tyleroakleyTyler is known for his positive impact on the world, his several hair colors, and upbeat attitude.
- •"Zoella" is known for her beauty and fashion themed videos, as well as challenges with other youtubers.
- •Grace Helbig: https://www.youtube.com/user/graciehinaboxGrace is known for her sarcastic, but hilarious videos and collaborations.
- •Jack Douglass: https://www.youtube.com/user/jacksfilmsJacksfilms is known for his musical parodies, Your Grammar Sucks, and themed daily videos.
- •Andrew Lowe: https://m.youtube.com/user/ohheyitsandrewHe is known for his hilarious collaborations, "home cooking with Andrew", and sarcastic videos.
- •Troye Sivan: https://www.youtube.com/user/TroyeSivan18Troye Sivan Mellet is known for his music, acting, and personal, yet hilarious intimate conversations with his subscribers.
- •Connor Franta: https://www.youtube.com/user/ConnorFrantaThis is one of my favorites! Connor is known for his upbeat attitude, hilarious collaborations, and his book,"A Work In Progress". Definitely one of the best at what he does.