Nicknames I've Had and Their Explanations
Some terrible and some good nicknames I've had over the years.
- •HulkOne of my classmates would repeatedly annoy me and I would pound on my desk out of frustration, eventually giving me the nickname "The Hulk"
- •HannahWhen I was a freshman, I was very intimidated by one of my senior classmates. He thought my name was Hannah but I was too afraid to correct him. We are now friends and I'm not scared of him.
- •CookieI hated this one. It was cute for a while but then became awful. I have this one because it rhymes with "Brookie"
- •TinyI have this nickname for my height, but for my age, I'm not that short. I'm about average.
- •Training BraMy friend, who is large chested for her age, calls me this because of the huge difference between the two of us.
- •BrookefordIt's simply a combination of my first and last name. It sounds absolutely disgusting.
- •Boob-gumFor the time I once accidentally dropped a piece of chewed gum down my shirt, then retrieved it and continued to chew it.
- •BitchI get called this by my sister, my mother, my friends, etc. Probably the most used out of all of these.
- •BrooksterThe nickname my grandfather calls me by all the time. ALL THE TIME.