Why I Have the Best Friends Ever
I never really stop and appreciate how great my friends are. They aren't in a ranking order, it is just how I set it up.
- •Katie: No matter what I do or say, she will always accept me and be my best friend. She is always there for me and is very funny. Other people don't think we are very funny, but we both know that together, we are hilarious.Follow her: @katiemeade
- •Phillip: He is always there to laugh with me. He is one of the funniest people I know and is so sweet. Also, he lets me pluck his eyebrows, which is fun.This is a very old picture. He looks a lot different now.
- •Anna: She is like a big sister to me, mainly because she is three years older than me. While she is very funny and sweet, she also gives the best advice.
- •Tyler: He has been one of my best friends since kindergarten. We have been through so much together, such as snowboarding trips or just being a shoulder to cry on. I love his family and all of his puppies/dogs too.
- •Brady: He is one of my newest friends. He doesn't talk a lot but once he does he is hilarious. He is so nice and always shows our gang the dankest memes.Very low quality picture.
- •Nick: Poor Nick. We make fun of him a lot. But he is very nice and can be fun at times. I have known him since kindergarten and we have been friends ever since.
- •Rachel: She is definitely one of the sweetest and funniest people I've ever met. She is an SNL fanatic just like me, which allows for great conversations and Halloween costume ideas. We both have an undying love for Chris Farley.
- •Ben: He is very pretentious, given that he has skipped two grades and thinks he is a genius. But he is very funny, cool, and fun to have around. Also, he brings me Raspberry tea a lot.
- •David: We have been friends since preschool. We also share a weird sense of humor, which allows for odd but hilarious jokes some of our friends don't understand.