CELEBRITY CRUSHES I ALWAYS HAVE TO EXPLAIN
The heart wants what the heart wants
- •Danny ElfmanYes, he's that weirdo that hangs out with Tim Burton, but he's also a musical GENIUS. His voice is stellar, he's an expert at making playlists (hello, American Hustle), and his original music is brilliant. Bonus, he wrote the theme music for The Simpsons.
- •Adrien BrodyHe's kind of the human equivalent of what Jughead Jones would look like in real life. His soulful self is so dang attractive, though.
- •Chris IsaakI usually just have to remind people who he is. A proto-rockabilly singer who peaked in the '90s. His voice makes me melt like a Popsicle on the Fourth of July.
- •Greg KinnearGreg Kinnear is one of those actors I always forget that I love until I watch something with him in it again. He's actually really handsome and a great actor, but since he usually plays character roles he's a less obvious celeb crush.
- •Robin WilliamsWhen I was a little kid I had a crush on Robin Williams because he was the funniest guy around. I still kind of crush on young 1970s Robin playing Mork.
- •Rick MoranisI just have a thing for Canadians and funny dudes, okay?
- •Evan PetersThis is more one I have to explain to myself. I've hardly ever seen him in anything and he seems like a douchey yuppie villain from a John Hughes movie, but something about him is inexplicably very appealing.
- •Jesse EisenbergI just like his face and his neurotic little self. Also, he's very clever. Did you know he contributes to The New Yorker?
- •Matthew BayntonHe's a scrawny little Brit you may know from Hulu shows "Spy" and "The Wrong Mans". I like him from his BBC historical comedy sketch show "Horrible Histories". He's clever as all get out.
- •Anthony QuinnHE IS SO BRILLIANT WHY DO WE NOT TALK ABOUT HIM MORE?!
- •The Traveling Wilburys as an entityI may have been a groupie in a past life?
- •Christopher GuestBrilliant chameleon.