EVERY 🔑 ON MY ⛓
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •A house key cleverly disguised with a cap shaped like a house on it
- •Car key with super sweet jack knife action. I pretend to be a juvenile delinquent with it.
- •Magical key fob that only lets me go to one floor using the elevator at work.
- •A key to my parents' condo where they no longer live. Painted with blue glitter nail polish so I can tell which one it is.
- •Key to gate outside of apartment
- •Almost identical key for apartment door
- •Key to get into my office that never works the first time
- •Key to the home of the people who hosted me for 5 months while I worked as an intern
- •Green key with yellow smiley faces that I think opens my aunt and uncle's house
- •Not keys but on there nonetheless:
- •Tiny ray gun *pew pew*
- •A small leather guitar. I don't play the guitar.
- •Tiny Alaska license plate with my name
- •My name in metal with purple glitter. I may have had this since middle school, before I even owned keys.
- •Various rewards cards that don't get used
- •Including a Pie Five one I can't use now that I've moved 😩
- •Planet Fitness barcode I also never use
- •My Wendy's frosty benefits card. My most prized possession.