PEOPLE WHOSE VOICES I WISH I COULD STEAL FOR MYSELF URSULA-STYLE
- •Connie FrancisHer voice is just so strong and versatile. She can also sing flawlessly in a multitude of languages.
- •Pat BenatarDude, I saw her live a few years ago and she's still got it. She is a rock star forever and always.
- •Julie AndrewsObvi.
- •Johanna and Klara SöderbergGirl crush hard on both of them. They once made Paul Simon get misty when they covered "America."
- •Ann WilsonFlippin' vocal powerhouse.
- •Kate BushJust for like a day to see how she hits those high notes with such hammy passion.
- •EnyaI actually don't think it's humanly possible for a person to sound this ethereal and Enya is secretly an elf or alien?
- •Alison KrausHer powerful baby voice is so unique.
- •Dolly PartonDitto.
- •Carol ChanningJust to freak people out/annoy them.
- •James Earl JonesTo REALLY freak people out
- •Katharine HepburnSo I can swiftly crush people.Suggested by @moonjockey
- •Lauren BacallObviously.Suggested by @moonjockey
- •Bernadette PetersSuggested by @vvveeee