THINGS I'M SNOBBY ABOUT
Reasons to dislike me
- •ChocolateI talk about chocolate the way some people talk about wine. I like my chocolate dark, non-waxy, and maybe with a surprising twist like cayenne pepper or mint. No Hershey's milk chocolate for me, peasants.
- •People's taste in TVSure, I have my guilty pleasure shows too, but if you regularly watch reality TV I'm going to judge you in my heart of hearts.
- •MusicNot in a hipstery "I only like indie bands you've never heard of" kind of way. More like a "if you only listen to top 40 pop, country, hip hop, or EDM then we probably can't be friends" kind of way.
- •StyleI don't care about fancy name brands (in fact I find things covered in brand labels to be kind of tacky), but I assume people who look like they care about what goes on their bodies are more intelligent and generally more interesting. I assume those who just follow trends or wear nondescript clothes are boring sheep people.
- •MakeupI'm one of those people. This is one of the few instances where brand name matters to me. It's stuff I'm slathering all over my face! Of course I want it to be from a quality brand!
- •Knowledge of pop cultureI'm afraid I love that in-joke, in-the-know feeling of talking to people who understand the cultural references I'm making. If you don't get them we can still be friends, but I'll be disappointed.
- •Food adventurousnessYes, I do feel morally superior to picky eaters. #sorrynotsorry