TRIPS TO TAKE IN THE NEXT DECADE ✈️
Gonna work to make it happen
- •Turner Classic Movies Film FestivalI 💯 percent need to do this. Hopefully I'll still be in California in the next few years and travel will be feasible. I can picture myself literally swooning in the presence of Robert Osborne.
- •Abba Museum in Stockholm, SwedenMe and my bff plan on going and getting our dancing queens on 👯
- •State Parks road tripNot all of them, but I'd like to hit some of the big ones I've never been to like Yellowstone and Zion's.
- •Reunion Trip to UKSome of the lifelong friends I made on my college study abroad and I vowed to go back on the 10-year anniversary of our first trip. That's only about 5 years away! 💂🏼
- •DisneyLandI've never been! ✨
- •Asian tour part 1Would love to see Thailand, Hong Kong, and Tokyo in one trip.
- •Asian tour part 2India! To fulfill my dreams of seeing the golden temple of Amritsar and the Taj Mahal. Also, my obsession with Bollywood movies has instilled a need in me to own a legit sari.
- •Italy and GreeceWant to do them both at once and soak in all the history and the mythology. Also, to eat some of the best food in the world 🙌🏻
- •Philadelphia/Boston/New YorkI've never been to Boston and Philly and have wanted to do an East Coast tour for a while.
- •New ZealandI'm going for the Hobbits, the hiking, and the accents.
- •MexicoWould love to see the ancient ruins and explore Mexico City. 🌮 I haven't gone to Central or South America yet.
- •MoroccoI would definitely go to that Casablanca hotel modeled after Rick's Cafe.
- •CorsicaIdeal for outdoorsy travel and, incidentally, my dream honeymoon locale.
- •ViennaI would love to go to a symphony concert here and do music-history-touristy stuff. 🎼🎶
- •GracelandI need to see how and where The King lived.
- •Las VegasI want to have a kitschy, leopard-print and rhinestone good time. 🕶💋✨✨✨